4/04/2006

Song(s) of the week 1

So music is a huge passion of mine. I used to put up away messages with my "Songs of the Week", which evolved into variations like "Oldies Song of the Week" and "Movie Song of the Week" - all these got some decent traction with my friends.

I thought I should start doing a similiar thing on my blog. I'll do the best I can to make the song downloadable for you guys, but if not I will find a link to the full song online.

song(s) of the week: (band - song)
The Fray - Over my head
Small side note - really weird that song played on the MTV show 8th & Ocean as I was writing this post.

Stevie Wonder - For Once in my Life

The song puts a smile on my face for one reason... Thinking of scene from Entourage, where Ari Gold, super agent is sitting in Lloyd's car after he has just been fired, watching him jug on a flask of Jack Daniels - awesome!